Tap, Tap is currently in beta, and may be slightly buggy. Stay tuned for new features and bug fixes. If you’d like to report a bug or suggest a feature, you can do so in this thread or on the GitHub.
Changelog for latest version (0.10 Beta):
- A full rewrite of almost all of the behind the scenes of the app, which should be more stable, compatible and efficient. This means the “Split Service” option has gone and is effectively always enabled, so a notification will be shown (which means less chance the app gets killed). You can long press it to hide it without affecting battery optimisation.
- Accept Call & Reject Call (make sure to disable the call gate if you wish to use Reject to hang up a call)
- Swipe Left, Right, Up & Down (requires secondary gesture service)
- New Gates for foldable devices, for the open and closed state of the device
- Added a Backup & Restore feature, using Storage Access Framework so you can backup and restore directly from Google Drive if you wish
- Added a built in update downloader to workaround the issue where some were unable to download an APK from the app (if you can’t download this update, click the “GitHub” link in the app and find the APK in the releases section)
- Improved Battery & Optimisation screen to link off to dontkillmyapp.com for your OEM if available
- Re-shuffled About section to have its own page with full credits for contributors and translators – thank you!
- Fixed a load of bugs including: Triple tap running feedback when gated, Double tap running feedback when set to do nothing and Triple tap enabled, crashes on MIUI and Android 7.0, crashes when an app used in an action or gate is uninstalled
- Removed unused resources & code, reducing the size of the APK by around 1MB
Version 0.10 Beta